Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Thursday into Friday and the weekend.
- Westerly winds will increase humidity
- Coastal counties will cool down a little
- Rain chance on Saturday
Skies will be mostly clear, with just some high clouds through morning. Lows will be similar to Thursday morning with 60s for most spots, but low 70s near the coast. There will be some haze or some smoke in some areas in the morning.
Friday will feature a stronger breeze from the west so that will keep our high temperatures from getting as high. Instead, our highs will mainly be in the 80s in the coastal counties, but around 90 inland.
Skies will go between mostly sunny and partly cloudy.
Friday night will be warm with partly cloudy skies and a breeze continuing from the west. Lows will be in the upper 60s to low 70s.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
A front is on the way for Saturday, but unfortunately it looks like the front will weaken considerably by the time it reaches us. Therefore, we only expect some passing showers, but not a lot of substantial rain. There will be variably cloudy skies otherwise, with highs in the mid 80s.
Saturday night will be partly cloudy and breezy with lows in the 60s to near 70.
Slightly drier, less humid air will move behind the front, leading to a more pleasant day for Mother's Day with mostly sunny skies and a breeze from the northwest. Highs will be in the upper 80s.
Next week will feature increasing temperatures again with skies going between mostly sunny and partly cloudy. Monday will have a high around 90.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app