This evening will be breezy, especially near the coast.
- Expect a cool morning
- We'll have low humidity Sunday
- Not expecting rain for a while
Tonight, it will be cool for Florida, with lows in the 50s to low 60s. There might even be a spot or two that dips to the upper 40s in Citrus County early Sunday morning.
On Sunday, we'll wrap up the weekend with mostly sunny skies and comfortable low humidity again. High temperatures will top out a little warmer in the low 80s. It will be breezy. At night, will be mostly clear with lows in the 50s and 60s.
On Monday, we'll begin the warmup with mostly sunny skies and highs in the mid 80s.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Although we will see a warm up for the work week, expect the winds to come in from the Gulf each day, which will help keep our temperatures lower at the coast.
Tuesday will be mostly sunny with highs around 90. Wednesday will be mostly sunny with highs near 89. Thursday will be mostly sunny with highs near 87.
Friday will feature increasing winds from the south as another front approaches. Highs will be near 87 with partly cloudy skies.
The front might be strong enough to push a batch of moisture into our area by next Saturday, so there could be some rain.
Low pressure systems are across both the eastern and western U.S. through the weekend. In between, there will be record breaking heat across the high plains and northern plains. Showers and thunderstorms over the northwestern Caribbean will decrease as the frontal boundary over Cuba dissipates.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app