Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Monday into Tuesday, with a quick look at Wednesday conditions.
- Scattered showers and thunderstorms
- Onshore flow, very humid
- Lower rain chances Tuesday and Wednesday
High pressure remains over South Florida keeping us with a light SW wind flow. This will keep humidity levels up overnight and on Tuesday.
However, there is some drier air working its way into the mid part of the atmosphere. This will greatly limit coverage of showers and thunderstorms Tuesday and Wednesday to 20 to 30 percent at most.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
With fewer storms, we will see more sunshine. Expect highs to be above average in the low 90s for a couple of days.
With the added humidity, heat index values will exceed 100 degrees during the afternoon.
No development expected in the Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico, or Caribbean Sea through the week.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app