ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Tuesday into Wednesday morning, along with a preview of conditions through Thursday.
- Warm, muggy overnight
- Few showers possible along coast by morning
- Main afternoon storm threat in Polk County
Evening storms over Polk County will wind down this evening.
Overnight, warm and muggy conditions will remain in place.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
By morning, with a west wind, a few showers may move in along the coast. Lows will be in the upper 70s.
Wednesday will have a few morning showers along the coast that will shift inland during the afternoon. As a result, the main afternoon storm threat will be in Polk County.
Highs in the low 90s. A similar pattern will be in place for Thursday.
The 7-day forecast