WINTER HAVEN, Fla. -- Legoland Florida is offering free admission during the month of September to first responders.
- Legoland Florida offering free admission to first responders
- Those eligible can also buy 4 tickets at 50 percent discount
Law enforcement, firefighters and other first responders will receive free, single-day theme park admission to Legoland, the park said.
Eligible personnel can also buy general admission tickets for up to four people at a 50 percent discount.
Personnel working in the U.S. who are eligible:
- Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
- Highway patrol officers
- Corrections officers
- State and federal law enforcement officers
Tickets must be bought at Legoland on the day of visit, and an employee ID or professional organization membership card is required.
The offer is available through Sept. 30.
Attractions Insider is your all-in-one source for everything Florida theme parks.
Get news, deals, specials, photo galleries, video and more on our Attractions Insider page. Also sign up for attractions text alerts and subscribe to our email newsletter, Theme Park Roundup, to get up-to-the-minute attractions news delivered to your inbox or mobile device.