ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Without widespread rains it will be warmer and muggy through Sunday morning.
- Warm, muggy start to Sunday
- Showers, storms expected
- Temps to reach the 80s
Low temperatures will be in the mid-70s inland to around 80 degrees or even low 80s at the coast.
Onshore winds continue on Sunday. This will keep the air very humid. Showers and some storms will start early at the coast. Storms will move slowly, but will be more numerous than today. High temperatures will reach from 90 to 92.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
On Monday, the onshore winds continue. Storms could start early at the coast. Highs will be in the 90s.
Starting Tuesday winds will be light allowing for a sea breeze. Showers and storms will start along the sea breeze and will move very slowly. High temperatures in the low 90s and low temperatures in the upper 70s.
There will be scattered showers and storms each day with the rain chance increasing to 40 or 50 percent through Thursday.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location