The evening will still be cool, but only slightly below normal for this time of year.
- Lows in the mid to upper 40s
- Warmer temps on Sunday
- Cooler air returns Tuesday
Lows tonight will higher than last night, in the mid to upper 40s north to mid 50s for Tampa.
Moisture began to move in from the southwest, so there will be a small rain chance, mainly sprinkles.
The high pressure area centered to our north will slide east into the Atlantic tonight, so our surface winds will continue to be northeasterly Sunday. This will continue the warming.
Highs will be in the 70s. Sunshine will return in the afternoon.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
On Monday winds shift to southeast, so the warming continues.
Highs will be in the 70s. With warmer and more humid air moving in over the Gulf sea fog is possible by evening and Monday night.
On Tuesday, a cold front moves through the Gulf and across Florida. There will be some showers with the front.
High pressure slips in behind the front on Wednesday. The front stalls out not far to our south. So the cooling will be minimal, but a few showers will be possible south of Tampa Bay.
It will be breezy with near normal temperatures for the end of the work week.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app