ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Thursday into Friday morning, along with a look at conditions expected this weekend.
- Lower rain chance
- Less humid
- Wetter next week
Skies will be mostly clear into early Friday morning, with only a small chance of a passing isolated shower. Morning lows will be in the low to mid 70s.
Another surge of drier air will move in for Friday, resulting in a much lower rain chance headed into the weekend.
Skies will be mostly sunny, with only a 20 percent chance of an afternoon shower. There will again be a breeze from the east, which will bring in slightly lower humidity, but also keep our afternoon highs in the hot range, around the low 90s.
Friday evening will be nice with an east breeze and mostly clear skies.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Lows will drop into the upper 60s to low 70s for Saturday morning.
Saturday will be mainly dry with only a 10 percent chance of a passing shower. Highs will be in the low 90s.
With lower humidity, the night time temperatures will be pleasant Saturday night into early Sunday morning, mainly in the upper 60s to low 70s.
The weekend will end in a very similar way, with mostly clear conditions for Sunday and only a 20 percent chance of an afternoon shower. Highs will be near 90.
Moisture will be on the increase next week, so expect humidity and rain chances to start coming back up at that time.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location