ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — It is a fantastic evening with clear skies, low humidity and pleasant temperatures dropping into the 60s.
- Temps fall to the 60s overnight
- Small chance of rain on Sunday
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Formation potentials, Atlantic and Gulf satellite loops, typical storm tracks per month
Overnight, the dew points will move up, so the morning will not be as cool as this morning.
Sunday will wrap up the weekend with a comfortable start, but the highs will climb back to around 90 in the afternoon.
Clouds will increase and there will even be a small chance of a late day shower.
Humidity and rain chances will be on the increase starting Monday.
Monday will be back to partly cloudy skies with a chance for a few late day showers.
Highs will be near 90. Light east winds will lead to a sea breeze.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Tuesday and Wednesday will look very similar. East winds will give way to a sea breeze. Expect a few showers or a storm in the afternoons. Highs will be from 90 to the low 90s.
On Thursday and Friday a weak front drifts into the area from the north. This one will stall out, so don’t expect much change. From Thursday through Saturday, there will be a few afternoon showers or storms, with highs near 90.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location