ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — This evening, showers and storms will move north and end.
- Warm front moving through
- Overnight temps in the 70s
- Warm week ahead
The warm front will continue moving north.
Overnight will be much warmer with lows staying in the 70s Tampa Bay to the upper 60s north. Some fog is possible in the morning.
For Monday, the warm front stalls back out over north Florida. It will be close enough for some showers to be possible mainly for Citrus and Hernando Counties. It will be warm and humid. Highs will be in the 80s. Skies will likely be mostly cloudy north to mostly sunny south.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
From Tuesday through Friday, the front meanders just to the north. So there will still be some rain chances each day, along with some lingering clouds and higher humidity.
Expect highs each day from Tuesday to Friday to be in the 80s and the lows at night in the 60s north to low 70s Tampa Bay. Temperatures will be above normal. It will be more on the muggy side.
The next cold front will move in from the northwest on Saturday.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location