ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Tonight will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Rain chance is 30 percent.
Low temperatures will be in the upper 60s to mid 70s.
- Another warm day
- Rain chances through Thursday
- Much cooler end to the week
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Wednesday will be partly cloudy to mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms as an approaching low pressure in the Gulf of Mexico moves toward us.
Highs will be in the low to mid 80s on Wednesday.
Rain chances will continue Wednesday night and Thursday before a much stronger cold front moves through the area.
That front will bring us much cooler weather at the end of the week.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
On Friday, high temperatures will be in the upper 60s. This will be our coolest weather since last March.
Lows on Friday and Saturday mornings could drop to near 40 in our Northern Counties (Citrus, Hernando). The Tampa Bay area will drop into the lower 50s.
Expect dry weather through the weekend and into next week.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location