ST. PETERSBURG, Florida -- A fire broke out inside a room at the Flamingo Resort in St. Petersburg on Sunday.

  • Fire inside one of the rooms at the Flamingo Resort
  • Occupants said he found the bed on fire
  • Bluetooth speaker was in the same spot

The fire happened inside a second floor unit at the resort on 34th Street South.

A man said he walked into his room and found the bed on fire. It was burning in the spot where had left his portable Bluetooth speaker. 

Firefighters responded to the scene to extinguish the fire.

No injuries were reported.