ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Expect fog or low clouds in the morning. Lows will be in the mid 60s around Tampa Bay to low 60s north of Tampa.
- Rain chances return overnight
- More humid Sunday
- Cold front next week
Sunday will be partly sunny, as high clouds linger. It will still be warm and on the humid side. A warm front will move north across the area. Winds will be lighter.
Temperatures will climb to the upper 70s to low 80s Sunday afternoon.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
There will be scattered showers Monday as another cold front approaches the area. The front crosses later on Monday. It will be breezy again with southwest winds in the morning. Winds become northerly during the afternoon after the cold front passes. The high will top out around 80.
Cooler air will begin moving in on Tuesday and stays through the work week. The front initially stalls out over south Florida on Tuesday. So clouds will continue. There will be some rain possible mainly south the east of Tampa. Highs are likely to stay in the 60s.
Tuesday night into Wednesday, the front moves south again and clears the state. Wednesday morning lows will be near 50 in Tampa with 30s possible for the Nature Coast.
Highs will stay in the 60s for Wednesday, as the dew points drop even further. High temperatures will be near 70 Thursday and Friday with the morning lows in the 50s for Tampa Bay and 40s north. It will stay dry from Tuesday afternoon into next weekend.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location