ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will be mostly cloudy into early Friday morning. It will be chilly again, but not as cold as the past couple of mornings, with lows in the 40s and 50s.
- Chilly morning
- Warming trend
- Weekend rain chances
Past that point, we’ll have a warming trend with highs back into the mid 70s in the afternoon.
Skies will go between partly cloudy and partly sunny with a general increase in clouds late in the day into the evening. There will even be enough moisture to possibly push a few sprinkles or light showers into the area by the evening.
With that in mind, expect mostly cloudy skies Friday night with a chance for a few showers.
Lows will be much milder, stopping in the 60s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Saturday will feature mostly cloudy skies with a batch of morning passing showers. It will be a warm day, with highs in the upper 70s to near 80, but then that will lead to some scattered showers and storms Saturday afternoon to evening.
Expect some lingering scattered showers Saturday night, with lows near 70.
Sunday will be partly sunny and warm with highs near 80. There will be a few scattered showers in the region that day.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location