ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — It will be muggy with onshore winds and a few showers, mainly in Citrus and Hernando counties.
- Temps in the 80s Monday
- Partly sunny skies, chance for showers
- Next cold front moves in on Tuesday
With low level moisture in place, areas of dense fog will be expected into Monday morning.
The sky remains mostly cloudy on Monday with scattered showers still possible. There is a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs will be in the lower 80s and Monday will be our last warm day this week.
Tuesday will be the day the next cold front moves through the area. There will be a chance of showers early in the morning followed by the next blast of cooler air Tuesday night.
Highs will be in the mid-70s Tuesday, followed by dropping temperatures Tuesday evening.
- Thursday will be mostly sunny with highs in the 60s.Thursday will be mostly sunny with highs in the 60s.WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
The skies will clear with lows dropping to the 40s Wednesday morning.
Wednesday will be mostly sunny but cool with highs in the upper 50s to low 60s.
Wednesday night will be cold with lows in the 30s and 40s.
Thursday will be mostly sunny with highs in the 60s.
Expect a warming trend through Friday then another chance of rain next weekend with the next cold front.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location