ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — It won’t be as cold for your Friday morning as it was this morning, but it will still be somewhat chilly.
Expect morning lows in the 40s and 50s, with some upper 30s in Citrus to northern Hernando counties.
- Warming into weekend
- Rain Sunday
- Cooling Monday
Skies will be mostly clear from now to the morning, with just some high thin cirrus clouds passing overhead.
Friday will be a gorgeous day, with a light breeze from the east and warmer highs in the mid 70s under mostly sunny skies.
Friday night will be a perfect night to be outdoors, with mostly clear skies and milder lows in the 50s and 60s.
Saturday will be the warmest day of the week, with highs in the upper 70s to around 80. There will be a southerly breeze with higher humidity.
Clouds will increase but we do not expect any rain. The rain will hold off until Sunday.
Saturday night will feature increasing clouds with warm, muggy conditions. Lows will be in the upper 60s to low 70s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Sunday will be mostly cloudy, with a line of thunderstorms moving in from the gulf. The timing is still in question, but the general guidance is hinting at a first half of the day passing. However, that could change, so stay tuned.
Either way, it will be warm with highs in the 70s.
Cooler air will move in Monday with highs in the 60s and a strong northwest breeze.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location