TAMPA, Fla. — It will be a cold start to Wednesday with morning temperatures in the 30s and 40s.
- Cold morning
- Rain Friday
- Another front Saturday
Most spots away from the water will drop into the mid to upper 30s. Areas in Citrus and Hernando counties will dip into the low 30s.
There will be areas of frost, most likely in those coldest spots of Citrus, Hernando, eastern Pasco, eastern Hillsborough, and parts of Polk counties.
Skies will be clear and winds will go calm.
Temperatures will start moderating after the cold start, with highs back into the mid and upper 60s in the afternoon.
Skies will be sunny and winds will be light, so it will be a very nice afternoon.
Wednesday night will be cool, but not as cold, with lows in the 40s and 50s under mostly clear skies.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Thursday will be partly cloudy with a small chance of a passing shower. It will be warmer, with highs in the low 70s as winds shift and come from the south in response to an approaching cold front.
That front will move towards us on Friday, which is why we’ll have a line of showers and storms move through that day. Highs will be in the mid 70s before the front arrives.
Friday night will be partly cloudy, with lows in the 50s.
Saturday will windy and cool, with highs in the upper 60s. There will be lingering clouds coming in from the Gulf of Mexico, along with some scattered light showers.
Sunday will clear out with a return of sunny skies, but highs will remain in the 60s.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location