ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Dew points are still dropping, so expect a chilly morning.
- Lows in the mid 30s to upper 40s
- Sunshine to return Sunday
- Highs in the mid-60s
Winds will be nearly calm in the morning. Skies will be clear, so frost is likely north. Lows will get to the lower 40s for Tampa Bay to mid-30s north.
Sunday will be mostly sunny with highs in the mid-60s. Winds will be lighter.
Sunday night will be mostly clear and cold again with lows in the 30s north to mid-40s Tampa Bay.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Monday will start a moderating trend. The morning will be mostly sunny. Winds will be light and some high clouds will move in during the afternoon. Highs will move back to the upper 60s to near 70 under partly cloudy skies.
Tuesday, Christmas Day will start out with some low clouds. Temperatures will be from the upper 40s north to low 50s for Tampa. Skies will become partly cloudy. Afternoon temperatures will be milder, near normal, with highs in the low 70s.
The air will continue to warm through the rest of the work week. There will be a chance for some rain by the end of the week.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location