Overnight, skies will be partly cloudy. Low clouds and fog are likely late night again. Lows will again be in the 60s.
- Lows in the 60s
- Few showers Monday
- Temps to return to the 80s
Some showers will be possible toward morning in Citrus County.
A cold front will stay stalled in the Florida panhandle through Monday. Abundant moisture will be in place, enough so that scattered sea breeze induced showers will occur Monday afternoon, mainly inland.
High clouds will increase but high temperatures will again be in the 80s. With the front nearby to our north, there will be a 30% chance for afternoon showers.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Starting Tuesday, the surge of higher dew points ahead of the front could help to produce sea fog, especially across the northern Gulf waters, where the water is cooler. Fog potential will also exist farther south into the Tampa Bay region.
On Tuesday morning, the threat of fog will also exist over land as winds go calm. Tuesday will be partly sunny with highs again in the low 80s. There may be a couple afternoon showers.
Sea fog is possible along the coast.
For the remainder of the week, surface high pressure will settle in across the peninsula keeping winds light. A sea breeze will form each day.
Lows will only fall into the lower to mid 60s. High temperatures will continue in the 80s.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app