A statewide candlelight vigil will be held Monday night in honor of the victims of the tragic school shooting in Parkland.
- Statewide vigil held Monday night for Stoneman shooting victims
- Click here for list of vigils and locations
That includes vigils in the Tampa Bay and Orlando areas, where communities are planning to show love and support for those killed in last week's shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School where 17 people were killed.
Statewide vigil held Monday night for Stoneman shooting victims.
In the Bay area, vigils are scheduled for:
- Curtis Hixon Park in downtown Tampa
- Tarpon Springs High School
- Ponce de Leon Elementary in Clearwater
- Sims Park in New Port Richey
- Land O' Lakes Rec Complex
- Wesley Chapel Park
In the Orlando area, vigils will be held at:
- Orange County: Ronald Blocker Educational Leadership Center off Amelia Street
- Seminole County: Winter Park Masonic Park off Grand Road.