The evening is cooling quickly, but it will not be as cool tonight.
- Warmer weekend
- Highs in the 70s, 80s
- Slight rain chance Monday
By morning, lows will be will be near 50 north to near 60 around Tampa.
Sunday will bring highs around 80 under mostly sunny skies. An onshore wind will make the coast a little cooler.
The dew points will move up some too, so it will feel warmer.
Sunday night will be mostly clear with lows in the 60s and 50s.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Monday will still be warm with highs in the low to mid 80s under partly cloudy skies. There will be a very weak front that drifts into the area from the northeast that could trigger an isolated sprinkle or light shower, mainly from the Atlantic into Polk County. But other areas will remain dry.
That front will not change our temperatures much, but it will reinforce dry air in the region.
So expect highs around 80 on Tuesday with mostly sunny skies.
Wednesday and Thursday of next week look bright with highs in the low to mid 80s under mostly sunny skies. Starting Thursday, winds will increase.
Another cold front will come through at the end of the week, likely on Friday night.
There will likely be some showers on Friday ahead of the front. Then some cooler air behind it moves in for Saturday.
This does not look like a drastic cool-down though.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast