The dew points have been moving up today, so it will be warmer overnight.
- Overnight lows in the 60s
- Temps in the 80s Monday
- Isolated sprinkle, light shower possible
Overnight will be partly cloudy with lows in the 60s around Tampa to 50s north. There could be some fog again mainly in Manatee County.
Monday will still be warm with highs in the low to mid 80s under partly cloudy skies. There will be a very weak front that drifts into the area from the northeast that could trigger an isolated sprinkle or light shower, mainly from the Atlantic into Polk County. But other areas, the chance for a sprinkle is slim. That front will not change our temperatures much, but it will reinforce dry air in the region.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
So expect highs around 80 on Tuesday with mostly sunny skies.
Wednesday and Thursday of next week look bright with highs in the low to mid 80s under mostly sunny skies. Starting Thursday, winds will increase.
Another cold front will come through at the end of the week, likely on Friday night.
There will likely be some showers on Friday ahead of the front. Then only slightly cooler air behind it moves in Saturday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast