ST. PETERSBURG — There will be some sun in at least the first half of the day.
- 100% chance of rain today
- Strong storms likely
- Front bringing cooler air
The winds will start ramping up. It will be warm and very humid.
Storms will move in along the coast around mid-day, then move east through the day. Some of the storms could be strong in the afternoon. The rain chance is 100%. It will be windy, with a risk of stronger winds with the storms.
Boating conditions will be hazardous all day Sunday into Monday.
Behind the front there will be another blast of cooler air moving in on Monday.
High pressure builds in with dry air and breezy conditions. Even with sunshine, highs won’t get out of the upper 60s in most spots.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Tuesday morning lows will be in the 40s north to 50s across Tampa.
Tuesday will be sunny with low humidity and afternoon temperatures in the low to mid-70s. Winds will be lighter as high pressure builds in.
Mid to late week, high pressure moves into the Western Atlantic with a warming trend and moisture returning. Winds will be light from Tuesday into Friday.
Highs return to the 80s Wednesday through Friday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast