Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Wednesday into Thursday morning, with a look at conditions through next week.
- Less humid Thursday
- Weekend rain chance
- Another front next week
Some clouds with a few isolated showers will be pushed out by the front moving through.
Although this is not a strong front, it will change our temperatures slightly for a couple of days. You will notice a less humid, cooler feel to the air for Thursday morning, with lows back down in the 50s to low 60s with a breeze from the north.
Thursday will be a gorgeous day, with high temperatures in the upper 70s to low 80s and low humidity. There will be a northerly breeze that will also take an edge off the heat.
Skies will go between mostly sunny and partly cloudy.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Thursday night will be partly cloudy to mostly clear with lows in the 50s to low 60s.
Friday will be a nice wrap up to the week, with highs in the low to mid 80s under mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies.
This weekend will feature increasing clouds and a chance for some showers.
The first chance will come Saturday afternoon to evening as a batch of moisture with a fast moving front passes. Otherwise, it will be partly to variably cloudy Saturday with highs in the low 80s.
Sunday will feature a mix of sun and clouds with highs in the low to mid 80s. There will be a few scattered afternoon to evening showers that day, but not as many as Saturday.
The next front will arrive after that next Tuesday. Our latest guidance suggest a better coverage of showers with that one.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast