Here's your Tampa area weather forecast for late Monday into Tuesday, including details about the rain chances we'll be getting through Tuesday night.
- Gusty showers possible tonight
- Good chance of rain, thunderstorms Tuesday
- Another strong system over the weekend
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
The front that stalled near us this weekend drifted back to the north slightly. It will drift back south into our area Tuesday, resulting in intervals of showers and storms.
From now through the morning the best coverage of rain will be from I-4 northward, closer to where the front is.
Morning temperatures will be warm, holding in the upper 60s to low 70s. The coverage of showers and storms will continue sagging southward through the day as the front drifts south.
Skies will be mostly cloudy and winds will be breezy from the southwest. It will be a humid day, even if you don’t get much rain at your home.
Highs will be in the upper 70s to low 80s.
There will still be some lingering scattered showers into Tuesday night, but drier air will move in quickly Wednesday morning with lows in the 50s to low 60s.
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron-9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Bay News 9
Wednesday will be gorgeous, with sunny skies and highs in the upper 70s to low 80s.
Wednesday night into Thursday morning will be cool, with lows in the 50s to low 60s.
Thursday will be sunny and nice with highs in the low 80s.
Friday will wrap up the week on a nice note, with mostly sunny skies and highs in the low to mid 80s.
This weekend will start nice with mainly dry conditions for Saturday, but a rain chance will move in Sunday.
- LIVE interactive Klystron 9 map
- Custom Safety Net storm alerts
- LIVE interactive Real Time traffic
- Upload pictures to Bay News 9 from the app
The seven-day forecast