ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will go between mostly clear and partly cloudy overnight into early Wednesday morning. There will be areas of thick fog that develop in some areas that will reduce visibilities for the morning commute.
- Pleasant mornings
- Warm afternoons
- Front Friday night
Morning lows will be in the 60s near the coast and mid to upper 50s in the cooler inland to northern locations.
The foggy morning will give way to a mix of sun and clouds for the rest of the day.
Highs will again top out in the low to mid 80s for most spots.
Wednesday night will be partly cloudy with areas of fog. Lows will be in the 60s to upper 50s.
Thursday will start with fog followed by partly cloudy skies. Highs will reach the low to mid 80s.
Sea fog will likely be thickest on the Gulf Thursday.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Friday will see increasing clouds with a chance of rain by late that day going into that night. Highs will be in the upper 70s.
The cold front will move through early Saturday, pushing the last of the rain showers out and slowly clearing the skies.
It will be cooler this weekend with highs around 70 both Saturday and Sunday.
The lows at night will definitely be cooler, in the 40s and 50s Saturday and Sunday night.
Early next week will start sunny and nice with highs in the low to mid 70s Monday.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location