ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Overnight will be partly cloudy with some patchy fog possible.
- Several rain chances this week
- Warmer Monday
- Cold front early Wednesday
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Winds will be light. Lows will be in the mid-60s for Tampa to upper 50s north.
On Monday, expect mostly sunny skies. Highs will be back near 80. Light winds will lead to a sea breeze. So, again the coast will be cooler. Monday looks a little drier.
By Tuesday, rain chances return and will continue into Wednesday. The next front will move through early on Wednesday. So there will be some showers ahead of and along the front. Tuesday will warm into the upper 70s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Wednesday's high temperatures may hit early in the day. It will likely be breezy and cooler by the afternoon. Highs will only be in the upper 60s.
Thursday will be cool in the morning with lows near 40 north to mid-50s from Tampa and south. Afternoon temperatures will rebound into the low to mid 70s under partly cloudy skies.
Friday will be warmer, but another chance of some showers will arrive in the afternoon.
Another front is likely from Friday night into Saturday. The weekend should be cooler.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location