ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will be partly cloudy overnight. There will be a few lingering showers inland. There may be some patchy fog around in the morning, but mainly there will be some low clouds.
- Breezy wind off Gulf on Sunday
- Cold front moves through Sunday PM
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Sunday will be warm, but slightly lower highs due to a breezy wind off the Gulf. Highs will be near 80 in coastal areas, but still the mid 80s inland. Skies will be partly cloudy with a 30 percent coverage of scattered showers as a cold front approaches our area.
That cold front will move through Sunday evening to Sunday night with a few showers, followed by slightly cooler air.
Monday morning lows will be in the low 50s north to near 60 around Tampa.
Monday will be mostly sunny and breezy with highs in the mid 70s. Although that does not sound much cooler, but the humidity will be lower.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Monday night will be mostly clear with lows from the upper 50s to low 60s.
Tuesday will be partly cloudy with a chance of a few showers. Highs will be in the upper 70s. Humidity may move up a little from Monday but the dew points will still be lower than they are now.
Wednesday will be variably cloudy with a 40 percent coverage of scattered showers, since the front will remain nearby.
Highs will be in the mid to upper 70s.
Thursday and Friday will be similar with partly cloudy skies and a chance for some scattered showers. Highs will remain steady in the mid to upper 70s.
On Saturday the front will still be in the vicinity, so there will continue to be rain chances.
The next cold front is possible next weekend.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location