ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Clouds will increase overnight into early Monday as a cold front gets closer to our region.
- Few showers Monday
- Cooler for a few days
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
We’ll have some showers moving in during the early morning hours first for Citrus and Hernando county and then moving southward through the morning. There will even be a chance for a storm or two as the initial line moves in.
Monday will feature mostly cloudy skies with a 50 percent coverage of passing showers, mostly during the first half of the day. Highs will be slightly lower, but still mild in the 70s. Monday night will be partly cloudy with lows in the 50s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Another smaller batch of showers will pass through on Tuesday with mostly cloudy skies. Highs will drop into the upper 60s on Tuesday with a stronger north wind. There will be a noticeable difference in the air.
Instead of feeling like spring it will feel more like winter.
Wednesday will feature a return of sunny skies, but much cooler air with highs struggling to get past the low 60s.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location