ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will remain cloudy with a few lingering sprinkles and light showers in the area into the morning. However, the coverage has definitely decreased, so expect only light rain totals.
- Drying out
- Below average temps
- Warmer weekend
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
The morning will start out cloudy with lows in the 50s. Winds will be breezy from the northeast.
After a cloudy morning the clouds will slowly break up and decrease. There could still be a few isolated showers in the region, but they'll be few and far between.
Highs will still be below average, but warmer than today getting back to the low to mid 70s due to some afternoon sunshine returning.
Wednesday night will be partly cloudy to mostly clear with lows in the 40s and 50s.
Winds will shift and come from the north, bringing in a reinforcing surge of dry air. That will also keep our temperatures in check for a few days so it won't get too warm.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
The humidity will remain comfortably low, resulting in cool nights and mornings.
Thursday will be sunny and very nice with highs in the low 70s.
Friday will be mostly sunny and nice with highs in the low to mid 70s.
This weekend will be a bit warmer, getting back up to more typical Florida numbers. However, the great news is the humidity will remain very low, therefore keeping it feeling comfortable.
Highs on Saturday will be in the upper 70s and Sunday will be around 80.
Skies will be mostly sunny Saturday and partly cloudy on Sunday.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location