ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will be partly cloudy overnight into early Thursday morning. Temperatures will be a little cooler for the morning, bottoming out in the 40s and 50s.
- Cool mornings
- Sunny skies Thursday
- Warmer weekend
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Citrus, Hernando, and Pasco will be the coolest temperatures, with lows in the 40s to near 50. Areas south of those counties will be in the low to mid 50s.
Thursday morning will start with a little bit of cloud cover but quickly clear out, with sunny skies the rest of the day. It will be a beautiful day.
Technically, there will be another front that moves through, but you won’t notice it. It will be a dry front that will bring in a reinforcing shot of dry, less humid air that will keep our temperatures in check. Expect highs only in the low to mid 70s even with sunshine.
Thursday night will be clear and cool with lows in the 40s to low 50s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Friday will be sunny again, with highs still below average in the low 70s.
Friday night will be clear and cool, with lows again in the 40s to low 50s.
Saturday will be mostly sunny and warmer, with highs back into the mid to upper 70s.
Sunday will be mostly sunny to partly cloudy, with highs near 80 degrees.
The next cold front that will move through will be Tuesday. That will bring us a few passing showers, followed by a reinforcing shot of less humid, cooler air for next Wednesday.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location