ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — By this evening, there will be a chance of a few showers as far south as Citrus County, as a cold front approaches.
- Cold front moving into the area
- Highs in the mid-70s on Monday
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
A cold front moves into the area by morning. The front will stall out as low pressure develops in the Gulf. There will be chances of showers especially north of Tampa Bay Monday. It will be breezy especially north of Tampa. Highs will be from the mid-70s in Tampa to near 70 north.
On Tuesday, low pressure will be to our west with a stationary front over Florida. There will be scattered showers and some storms, mainly in the first half of the day.
It will also be cooler and windy with highs in the low to mid 70s on Tuesday. The system moves east and away Tuesday night. It will dry out.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
It will cool down by Wednesday morning.
High pressure will build in behind the cold front Wednesday and Thursday.
We will dry out and enjoy mostly sunny skies and low humidity.
Highs will be in the mid-70s on Wednesday with plenty of sun. It will be breezy
On Thursday, light winds lead to a sea breeze. Clouds may increase later in the day. Highs will be in the upper 70s.
Friday and Saturday will be warmer with some showers returning.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location