ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies are mostly clear right now and will continue to be into early Wednesday morning. Temperatures are not as cool as they were a couple mornings ago, but they’re still very comfortable.
- Nice morning
- Rain likely Friday
- Front stalls south
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Lows will be in the low to mid 60s for coastal areas, but mainly in the 50s inland. The coolest spots will be in Citrus, Hernando, and Pasco county in the mid 50s.
Wednesday will be another beautiful day with mostly sunny skies. The warming trend will continue with most highs in the mid 80s. The next couple days we’ll even start seeing some upper 80s in the inland spots.
Wednesday night will be mostly clear with lows in the upper 50s to mid 60s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Thursday will continue the warming trend with highs in the mid to upper 80s. Sunny skies will go partly cloudy in the afternoon and humidity will start to rise.
Friday will be muggy with mostly cloudy skies. A line of showers and storms will move through with some beneficial rains. Highs will be in the upper 70s.
It will quickly depart with clearing conditions on the backside Friday night.
Although it appears the front will clear the region it will only do so by a short distance. So we’ll have to keep an eye on how much dry air actually makes it here.
As of right now we think enough dry air will move in to make for a mainly dry weekend with just a few lingering isolated showers on the backside. But if the front stalls closer to us we might end up with lingering moisture and therefore lingering scattered showers.
Either way, we’ll still have highs in the 80s Saturday and Sunday.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location