ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Drier air is moving into the area on that northerly breeze. There will be a noticeable difference walking out the door Saturday morning.
- Cooler morning
- Nice weekend
- Hotter next week
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
It will be cooler and less humid with a crisp feel in the air. Lows will be in the 50s to low 60s.
Get outside and enjoy it while you can, because we all know summer is getting very close and cool mornings like this will be gone soon.
Saturday will be a beautiful day with sunny skies, but the afternoon highs will still be warm. They will range between the low and mid 80s, with upper 70s on the beach.
Keep in mind that the sun angle this time of year is so high in the sky that it’s hard to keep us cool even behind a front. It definitely won’t be as cool as last weekend was.
Saturday night will be very comfortable, with lows in the upper 50s to low 60s under clear skies.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Sunday will wrap up the weekend on a nice note, with sunny skies going partly cloudy in the afternoon. It will be a little warmer in the afternoon, with highs in the mid 80s.
The upcoming week will feature the warmest temperatures we’ve seen this year so far.
With high pressure in control and winds coming from the east each day we won’t get the cooling relief from our gulf waters like we typically do.
As a result, expect high temperatures to be near 90.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location