ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — The east wind will be breezy again tonight, continuing to bring dry air into our region.
Skies will be mostly clear with temperatures dropping into the upper 60s to low 70s for Saturday morning.
- East breeze
- Hot afternoons
- Good boating conditions
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Saturday will be almost exactly like the past couple of days. Skies will be mostly sunny with hot afternoon highs in the mid 90s.
The only cooler place will be by the water, where the Gulf of Mexico and bay water temperatures are still hovering in the mid 80s.
The east breeze will die down a bit during the day. It will still be a dry day with no showers expected and not many clouds, either.
Saturday night will be mostly clear, with lows in the upper 60s to mid 70s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Sunday will be similar, with mostly sunny skies and highs in the mid 90s. The only difference is that winds will be lighter, allowing the sea breeze to make more progress inland in the afternoon.
Memorial Day will be mostly sunny. There will be just enough moisture for a 10 percent chance of an afternoon or evening shower, with that best chance being north of Tampa Bay.
Highs will be in the mid 90s.
Tuesday and Wednesday will be mainly dry with highs still in the mid 90s. There will be afternoon sea breezes each day.
Later in the week and into next weekend moisture will slowly start to increase and we will introduce a small chance for a few hit and miss showers, but the coverage still looks very low for now.
Highs will likely come down a degree or two at that time.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location