ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — The front to our north pushed another batch of moisture through our region today with numerous showers and storms.
- Front to the north
- Winds shift
- Slightly drier air
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
That front won’t bring us cooler or less humid air, but it will push slightly drier air into the atmosphere above us.
That will result in a lower coverage of storms and also push the best coverage from about I-4 southward.
Northern counties will see much lower coverage the next couple of days. We will put the coverage chance at about 40 percent.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
High temperatures will be around 90 Friday.
Saturday will start mostly sunny and go partly cloudy with a 40 percent coverage of scattered storms in the afternoon to evening.
Again, the best coverage will be from Pasco County southward. Highs will be in the low 90s.
Sunday will start sunny with a round of afternoon to evening scattered storms. The coverage will be at about 50 percent by that night. Highs will be in the low 90s.
Monday through Tuesday will feature morning sunshine followed by scattered showers and storms each afternoon and evening along the sea breezes.
The rain chance is 50 percent to 40 percent each day.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location