ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Scattered showers and thunderstorms this evening will move out into the Gulf of Mexico with partly cloudy skies overnight.
- Increasing rain chances
- Afternoon and evening storms
- Hot afternoons
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
- CALCULATE: How hot can your vehicle get? ▼
Low temperatures will be in the mid to upper 70s.
High pressure will continue to dominate our weather with a typical summer pattern this week.
Expect partly sunny skies and scattered sea breeze storms each afternoon.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
The rain chances will be 40 percent on Tuesday and 60 percent on Wednesday.
It will be hot with highs in the low to mid 90s each day.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location