ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — After a round of heavy thunderstorms from later afternoon through this evening, things will wind down overnight
- Daily thunderstorm chances
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
- CALCULATE: How hot can your vehicle get? ▼
Our typical July pattern will continue for a few more days.
That means morning sunshine and afternoon storms.
Each day will have highs in the low 90s with lows in the 70s.
Each day with the east wind will bring showers and storms from the east and run into the sea breeze front, which will enhance some of the storms around Tampa Bay.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location