ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — The storms will move back west toward the coast then end this evening. Then skies will be partly cloudy overnight with lows in the mid-70s.
- Partly cloudy with lows in the mid-70s overnight
- Dry Monday morning ahead
- Highs in the low 90s
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
- CALCULATE: How hot can your vehicle get? ▼
Monday morning will be dry. Showers and storms will begin along the sea breezes and will move slowly inland in the afternoon. Storms may move back toward the coast in the evening.
Highs will again be in the low 90s.
With the very light wind flow pattern, there is a small chance of an overnight to morning shower or storm from Monday night to Wednesday. Skies will be sunny each morning to partly cloudy each afternoon. Storms will develop near the coast and will move inland in the afternoons.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
The rest of the work week is looking like a very normal mid-summer Florida week scattered storms developing each afternoon along the sea breeze, with about an average number of storms each day. Storms will then move back west in the evening and end.
Highs will be in the low 90s each day with lows near the mid-70s each night.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location