ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Some parts of the Tampa Bay area have had power outages because of severe storms and gusty winds.
Below are outage maps and power company contact numbers to help get the information you need.
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Get tropical updates, forecast models, satellite loops, and more
- STORM SEASON 2019: Latest headlines | Biggest hurricane myths debunked | Interactive storm tracker | Printable supply checklist | Tropical storm 2019 names
- TECO power outage map
- Duke Energy Power Outage Map ▼
- Lakeland Electric Outage Map ▼
- Withlacoochee River Electric Cooperative Power Outage Map ▼
- Utility Companies
Always assume that a downed power line is energized, and move away to safety. While some energized wires spark and snap, others may not appear dangerous.