ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — High pressure has settled north of Florida allowing easterly winds to increase. It will be breezy through mid-week.
- Breezy day
- Partly cloudy
- Possible afternoon showers
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Skies will become mostly clear through morning. Lows will be in the mid-70s for Tampa Bay to near 70 north.
On Monday, the moisture remains limited. Winds will increase by mid-morning, so low clouds will develop at the Atlantic Coast and will move in for the afternoon. A few of these clouds will produce a couple showers. Again the best chances will be in Polk County. It will be breezy with highs again getting to around 90 to 92.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Tuesday and Wednesday will look similar, but the rain chances will be slightly higher. Expect breezy northeast winds and a couple showers in the afternoon, with the best chances inland. The few showers will move east to west across the area.
On Thursday there will be a slight increase in moisture in the mid-levels. This will bring scattered afternoon showers and possible thunderstorms. Expect breezy northeast winds.
Winds will start to back off on Friday. A few afternoon showers are expected.
Rain chances are likely to be higher as we head into Saturday. Easterly winds will be lighter, so a sea breeze will be likely.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location