WILMINGTON N.C. – Jamie Lee Curtis has arrived in Wilmington for the filming of “Halloween Kills”!
- The actress arrived Tuesday, October 8 and posted a mirror selfie on Facebook.
- The film is the sequel to the 2018 reboot of “Halloween”.
- “Halloween Kills” is set to be released in 2020.
- RELATED: Halloween Sequel to Film in Wilmington
- STAY INFORMED: Sign up for our breaking news and weather text alerts
Actress Jamie Lee Curtis snapped a mirror selfie in celebration of her first day on set and posted it to Facebook.
“Halloween Kills” is the sequel to the widely successful “Halloween” released last year.
In July 2019, it was confirmed that the filming location would be Wilmington, North Carolina but it was not announced when filming would begin.
“Halloween Kills” is set to be released in 2020, followed by "Halloween Ends" in 2021.