ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — The dew points will drop slightly through tonight, so lows in Tampa will drop to the lower 70s. The Nature Coast will see lows in the mid 60s.
- Monday will have partly sunny skies
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
- CALCULATE: How hot can your vehicle get? ▼
But on Monday a warm front will move north across the area. Humidity will increase and rain will move in by the afternoon.
Overnight will be partly cloudy and just a little cooler than this morning.
Monday will have partly sunny skies. A few sprinkles will be possible before midday. Scattered showers will be likely in the afternoon.
Highs will be in the mid to upper 80s. Winds will become southerly then southwesterly.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
It will be more humid on Tuesday with south then southwest winds. There will be scattered showers and storms possible.
The next cold front should move through Tuesday night. Wednesday will be cooler and less humid. It will be mainly dry. Highs may stay around 80. It will be a little breezy.
Thursday will start off cool, with below-normal temperatures. But warmer air will move back in during the day. Rain will likely develop in the afternoon.
Rain chances will continue into the weekend.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location