ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A weak cold front will slide through the area Tuesday morning. There will be some clouds and a few small showers or sprinkles.
- Brief morning shower
- Nice days ahead
- Next front Saturday night
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
They will clear out quickly with sunshine returning for the afternoon. Morning temperatures will mostly be in the 50s.
The winds will shift, coming from the northwest, therefore bringing in another shot of drier air. That will keep our highs in check, mainly in the low 70s Tuesday afternoon.
Tuesday night will be clear and cool with lows in the 40s to low 50s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Wednesday will be gorgeous with sunny skies and highs in the low to mid 70s.
We will have a string of nice days ahead with beautiful weather for Thursday and Friday also.
The next cold front is on the way Saturday night with a chance for some showers at that time.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location