ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Wednesday morning will start cool, but not as chilly as Tuesday morning with lows mainly in the 40s and 50s. Wednesday will be a mostly sunny day with pleasantly warm afternoon highs in the mid to upper 70s.
- Warm Thanksgiving Day
- Windy Sunday
- Colder next week
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Wednesday night will be mostly clear with lows in the 50s and 60s.
Thanksgiving Day will be partly cloudy to sunny with highs near 80. Although it will be warmer, humidity levels will remain pleasantly low, so it will not feel very humid.
Temperatures will remain steady into the weekend, with no significant increase or decrease.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Conditions will turn windy on Sunday, with some scattered showers passing during the day.
A cold front will pass through Sunday night, bringing the next blast of cooler air into the region for Monday.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location