ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Tuesday morning will be the coldest we’ve been this season in many spots, with lows in the 30s and 40s.
The coldest locations will be in Citrus and Hernando County, with lows near freezing and some patchy frost.
- Chilly mornings
- Below average temps
- Warmer weekend
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Winds won’t be as strong for Tuesday, but it will still be a cool day, with highs struggling to get past the upper 50s to low 60s.
Skies will be mostly sunny, but there will be some afternoon clouds that drift back in at the coast.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Wednesday will still be cool with highs in the 60s under mostly sunny skies.
The end of the week will be warmer with highs getting back to the 70s.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location