ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Our cold air mass will remain in place for a few more days. But, temperatures will moderate some each day.
- Chilly mornings
- Slow warming trend
- Pleasant weekend
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Skies will be partly cloudy in coastal regions and mostly clear inland into early Wednesday morning. Lows will be in the 40s inland and 50s near the coast.
Skies will go mostly sunny for Wednesday, but it will still be a relatively cool day by our standards with highs in the upper 60s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Thursday and Friday will feature chilly mornings, but milder afternoons with highs in the low 70s.
This weekend is looking pleasant with highs back into the mid to upper 70s.
Here were the morning low temperatures:
Crystal River 32
Plant City 39
Winter Haven 41
MacDill Air Force Base 44
St. Petersburg 51
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location