ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will be mostly clear for Thursday morning with chilly temperatures in the 40s, except for low 50s near the coast. Skies will go between mostly sunny and partly cloudy with highs in the upper 60s in the afternoon.
- Chilly mornings
- Warmer weekend
- Mainly dry pattern
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Thursday night will be mostly clear and chilly with lows again mainly in the 40s.
Friday will be mostly sunny to partly cloudy with highs in the low to mid 70s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
The warming trend will continue into the weekend with highs in the mid to upper 70s.
The next significant cold front will likely arrive next Tuesday.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location