ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will go from mostly clear to partly cloudy overnight into early Tuesday morning.
- Warm pattern this week
- Mainly dry conditions
- Cold front on the horizon
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
Lows will be in the upper 50s to mid 60s.
There will be some areas of morning fog that will give way to partly sunny skies for Tuesday. It will be another warm day with highs in the low to mid 80s.
Beach locations will be slightly cooler due to a sea breeze.
This warm pattern will persist most of this week, but not quite as warm toward the end as winds shift from the northeast.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
If you’re wanting to know when the next cool down will be that appears to be on the horizon.
Our latest guidance is pointing toward a cold front either Sunday or Monday that would knock our temperatures back below average.
Stay tuned for better details as we get closer.