ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Skies will be mostly clear overnight into early Wednesday morning with chilly lows in the 40s to low 50s.
- Chilly morning
- Rain Wednesday night
- Rain late Friday
- SEE BELOW: See our 7-day forecast ▼
After the chilly start it will be another pleasant afternoon with highs making it to the low 70s.
Clouds will increase through the day, becoming mostly cloudy late in the day. Rain showers will move in from the Gulf during the evening and exit by Thursday morning.
The rest of Thursday will be partly cloudy with highs in the low 70s.
- WEATHER ON THE GO: Download the Spectrum Bay News 9 app and get Klystron 9 alerts wherever you are
- GET WEATHER ALERTS: Sign up to receive weather text alerts from Spectrum Bay News 9
- Klystron 9 | 7-Day forecast | Tampa Bay-area temperatures | Travel weather
Friday will feature mostly cloudy skies with rain showers likely by the evening. Highs will be in the low 70s.
That will be followed by a cold front Saturday morning that will push the rain out of the area, while bringing in cooler air for the rest of the weekend.
We want your pictures!
Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum Bay News 9.
- Get the Spectrum Bay News 9 app for iOS or Android
- Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
- Remember to include your name and location